- Survey on academic and administrative approaches to the development and implementation of JPs with embedded virtual tools and methods
- Survey among students on JPs with embedded virtual tools and methods
- Guidelines on structures and administrative requirements: set of tools, processes and guidelines will be developed to systematically and efficiently integrate virtual courses/elements into JPs and to construct and manage fully digitalized or blended JPs. These tools and processes have been tested and piloted in four selected JPs in the field of Climate and Energy: Politics, Management and Technology, and ,Industry 4.0 .
- Handbook as a step-by-step guide to the development of joint programmes with embedded online elements
- An online community toolbox: a collection of collaboratively produced guidelines for virtual exchanges, pedagogical approaches, methods for online teaching and learning, ideas for cross-cultural collaboration and co-creation, and best practices. The guidelines cover the step-by-step process of designing a virtual exchange course or program (like curriculum development, innovative methods, enrichment strategies, student recruitment, support services, cross-cultural interaction, synchronous and asynchronous learning materials, and asymmetric learning).